[openstack-dev] [QA] Proposal: A launchpad bug description template

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Oct 17 09:28:56 UTC 2014

Markus Zoeller wrote:
> TL;DR: A proposal for a template for launchpad bug entries which asks
>        for the minimal needed data to work on a bug.

Note that Launchpad doesn't support bug entry templates. You can display
"bug reporting guidelines" which appear under the textbox, but that's
about it.

Also note that the text is project-specific, so it needs to be entered
in every "openstack" project. Depending on the exact nature of the
project, I suspect the text should be different.

Regards,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)