[openstack-dev] [tc][neutron] Proposal to split Neutron into separate repositories

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Thu Nov 20 12:42:02 UTC 2014

On 11/20/2014 05:43 AM, Thierry Carrez wrote:
> Kyle Mestery wrote:
>> We're in the process of writing a spec for this now, but we first
>> wanted community feedback. Also, it's on the TC agenda for next week I
>> believe, so once we get signoff from the TC, we'll propose the spec.
> Frankly, I don't think the TC really has to sign-off on what seems to be
> a reorganization of code within a single program. We might get involved
> if this is raised as a cross-project issue, but otherwise I don't think
> you need to wait for a formal TC sign-off.

As proposed, I agree.  I appreciate the opportunity to sanity check, though.

Russell Bryant

More information about the OpenStack-dev mailing list