[openstack-dev] [tc][neutron] Proposal to split Neutron into separate repositories

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Nov 20 10:43:58 UTC 2014

Kyle Mestery wrote:
> We're in the process of writing a spec for this now, but we first
> wanted community feedback. Also, it's on the TC agenda for next week I
> believe, so once we get signoff from the TC, we'll propose the spec.

Frankly, I don't think the TC really has to sign-off on what seems to be
a reorganization of code within a single program. We might get involved
if this is raised as a cross-project issue, but otherwise I don't think
you need to wait for a formal TC sign-off.

Thierry Carrez (ttx)

More information about the OpenStack-dev mailing list