[openstack-dev] [tc][neutron] Proposal to split Neutron into separate repositories

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Thu Nov 20 16:03:31 UTC 2014

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 6:42 AM, Russell Bryant <rbryant at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 11/20/2014 05:43 AM, Thierry Carrez wrote:
>> Kyle Mestery wrote:
>>> We're in the process of writing a spec for this now, but we first
>>> wanted community feedback. Also, it's on the TC agenda for next week I
>>> believe, so once we get signoff from the TC, we'll propose the spec.
>> Frankly, I don't think the TC really has to sign-off on what seems to be
>> a reorganization of code within a single program. We might get involved
>> if this is raised as a cross-project issue, but otherwise I don't think
>> you need to wait for a formal TC sign-off.
> As proposed, I agree.  I appreciate the opportunity to sanity check, though.
Cool, thanks for the sanity check here. We'll proceed with the spec
and move forward with the proposal.


> --
> Russell Bryant
> _______________________________________________
> OpenStack-dev mailing list
> OpenStack-dev at lists.openstack.org
> http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack-dev

More information about the OpenStack-dev mailing list