[openstack-dev] [all] Scale out bug-triage by making it easier for people to contribute

Dolph Mathews dolph.mathews at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 19:25:57 UTC 2014

As someone who has spent quite a bit of time triaging bugs, I'd be hugely
in favor of this. I'd probably be willing to pitch in on additional
projects, as well.

Is there already tooling for this built around Launchpad, or do we have to
roll our own?

With storyboard.openstack.org looming on the horizon, should such an effort
be put on the back burner for now?