[openstack-dev] [Neutron][L3][IPAM] Team Meeting Thursday at 1500 UTC

Carl Baldwin carl at ecbaldwin.net
Wed May 21 18:15:44 UTC 2014

Great work at the summit.  Let's meet tomorrow at the regular time in
#openstack-meeting-3 to discuss following up on action items that came
out of our discussions.  The agenda is mostly up but I will add a few
more updates later today.

* new topic: IPAM *  I'm adding a new topic to the agenda out of the
high level of interest that was shown at the summit in the area of
IPAM.  We will discuss the long list of blueprints that have been
filed, an initial straw man interface definition for pluggable IPAM,
coordination with the refactoring efforts that are already underway,
and potential improvements to the current IPAM implementation in
Neutron.  Please review the etherpad [2] from the pod discussion and
come join us at the meeting.

Carl Baldwin
Neutron L3 Subteam

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Neutron-L3-Subteam#Agenda