[openstack-dev] Run Tempest with new test case

Masayuki Igawa masayuki.igawa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 02:44:11 UTC 2014

Hi, Oscar

First, openstack-qa ML is deprecated now as I said before. So please do
not send an e-mail to openstack-qa ML.

On 03/10, Oscar Correia wrote:
> I have new test case and I would like add inside Tempest directory and
> after execute, example: test case Swift for object and container. How is
> the process?

Have you read How_To_Contribute wiki page[1]? Before contributing your
code, you need to agree with the contributors license agreement. And,
you also need to know Gerrit Workflow[2]. This is the process.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/How_To_Contribute
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/GerritWorkflow

Best Regards,
-- Masayuki Igawa