[openstack-dev] [Trove] development workflows

Craig Vyvial cp16net at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 02:59:55 UTC 2014

Mathew,

Thats really cool. I've been using vagrant for a while and Ed created this
repo and it works pretty well. We've been using it for about 6 months or
longer. Its nice if you want to be able to test something locally.

https://github.com/ed-/trove-vagrant-vmware

I've been exploring using a pure remote VM to run things like what your
document describes. I like the idea of using a post hook.

Thanks,
Craig