[openstack-dev] [Trove] development workflows

Lowery, Mathew mlowery at ebay.com
Thu Mar 6 17:00:56 UTC 2014

So I submitted this doc<http://docs-draft.openstack.org/29/70629/3/check/gate-trove-docs/34ceff7/doc/build/html/dev/install_alt.html> (in this patch set<https://review.openstack.org/#/c/70629/>) and Dan Nguyen (thanks Dan) stated that there were some folks using Vagrant. (My workflow uses git push with a git hook to copy files and trigger restarts.) Can anyone point me to any doc regarding Trove using Vagrant? Assuming my doc is desirable in some form, where is the best place to put it? Thanks.