[openstack-dev] [keystone][qa] Returning 203 in keystone v2 list apis?

David Kranz dkranz at redhat.com
Thu Jul 3 20:48:00 UTC 2014

While moving success response code checking in tempest to the client, I
noticed that exactly one of the calls to list users for a tenant checked
for 200 or 203. Looking at
http://docs.openstack.org/api/openstack-identity-service/2.0/content/,
it seems that most of the list apis can return 203. But given that
almost all of the tempest tests only pass on getting 200, I am guessing
that 203 is not actually ever being returned. Is the doc just wrong? If
not, what kind of call would trigger a 203 response?

  -David