[openstack-dev] [novalcient]Proposal for removing 'bash_completion'

Alexei Kornienko alexei.kornienko at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 06:59:20 UTC 2014

Hello Lingxian,

Actually I'm planning to remove both of them.

I'm working on integration of argcomplete
(https://github.com/kislyuk/argcomplete) library to openstack clients:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/65863/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/65864/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/65865/

With such approach we'll remove both commands and simplify competition
implementation.

Regards,
Alexei Kornienko