[openstack-dev] [Trove] Trove-Gate timeouts

Lowery, Mathew mlowery at ebay.com
Tue Feb 18 05:00:34 UTC 2014

Hi Nikhil,

This is great!

You may have assumed this but I wanted to be explicit: To get the higher
timeout, I think all that needs to be done is to upgrade the
boot-hpcloud-vm plugin. Then the plugin will pass the current timeout
(7200 in rdjenkins) down to the net-ssl-simple library. (This is all based
on the assumption that rdjenkins is running an older version of the
plugin.)

Thanks,
Mat