[openstack-dev] [Trove] Trove-Gate timeouts

Nikhil Manchanda nikhil at manchanda.me
Tue Feb 18 05:42:46 UTC 2014

Hi Mat:

If I recall correctly, rdjenkins is actually running a version of the
plugin specifically built by Matty for it (should be the latest). I'm not
sure why it's still hitting the timeout issue mentioned earlier, so
we'll have to check with Matty and try to figure out what the deal with
that is.

Cheers,
-Nikhil