[openstack-dev] [diskimage-builder] Tracing levels for scripts (119023)

Ian Wienand iwienand at redhat.com
Wed Dec 3 05:00:32 UTC 2014

On 12/03/2014 09:30 AM, Clint Byrum wrote:
> I for one find the idea of printing every cp, cat, echo and ls command out
> rather frustratingly verbose when scanning logs from a normal run.

I for one find this ongoing discussion over a flag whose own help says
"-x -- turn on tracing" not doing the blindly obvious thing of turning
on tracing and the seeming inability to reach to a conclusion on a
posted review over 3 months a troubling narrative for potential
consumers of diskimage-builder.

-i