[openstack-dev] [MagnetoDB] Confusing Cassandra behavior

Ilya Sviridov isviridov at mirantis.com
Wed Apr 23 11:41:26 UTC 2014

Hi Dmitriy,

I have taken a look and found out that cassandra-cli output after UPDATE
and INSERT operation is different,

On first update it is

update test SET value=null where id='1';

[default at test] list test;
RowKey: 1

On first insert

[default at test] list test;
RowKey: 1
=> (name=, value=, timestamp=1398166276501000)