[openstack-dev] [Cinder] XXXFSDriver: Query on usage of load_shares_config in ensure_shares_mounted

Deepak Shetty dpkshetty at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 16:23:35 UTC 2014

Andrew,
   While i agree there is a thought to change/improve this in future, but
the way it is today isn't acceptable, mainly bcos (as i said) the new
serverIP is taken effect w/o service restart and if someone adds -o
options.. even after service restart it doesn't take effect. Its confusing
to the admin (forget the user!) itself.. as to why serverIP change is
effected but -o options isn't. IMHO we should fix this that this works in a
sane way until the future when the rework / redesign happens... thanks
deepak