[openstack-dev] why is change not visible in git?

Avi L aviostack at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 18:55:10 UTC 2013

Hi Henry,

Thanks for the instructions and clarifying this. Actually I wanted to
resolve the bug reported here
https://bugs.launchpad.net/python-novaclient/+bug/1039696 and the last
triaged comment was to use the httplib2.RETRIES. The question is If the
client.py is not using httplib2 anymore and is using requests module
instead, is this bug still relevant? I will add this comment to the
original bug report.

Regards
AL