[openstack-dev] why is change not visible in git?

Henry Gessau gessau at cisco.com
Sat Sep 14 16:01:10 UTC 2013

On Sat, Sep 14, at 11:34 am, Avi L <aviostack at gmail.com> wrote:

>  I did a git clone of python-novaclient but I do not see the changes
> mentioned in https://review.openstack.org/#/c/13036/ . Jenkins says changes
> have been merged to git repository and build successful. Yet I do not see
> these changes when I look at
> http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/python-novaclient/tree/novaclient/client.py
> or clone the python-novaclient tree. I am trying to fix another bug related
> to httplib2 in python-novaclient , but I dont see where httplib2 client
> library is called in the python-novaclient code.

Using "git log -p novaclient/client.py" you can see the history of changes
to the file. The code you are referring to was superseded by the changes in
https://review.openstack.org/18257

Note the title of that change, "Use requests module for HTTP/HTTPS". Looks
like you should probably consider using requests instead of httplib2.