[openstack-dev] [Quantum] Service directory structure (continued)

Sumit Naiksatam sumitnaiksatam at gmail.com
Wed May 15 20:44:25 UTC 2013

Thanks Eugene. The new directory structure seems fine to me. I am not
sure I completely understand the motivation behind moving the tests,
but if others find it convenient, it should be good.

In general, it would have been nice if we had followed either the
approach of moving everything related to a particular service under a
service, or we keep the current approach.

Thanks,
~Sumit.