[openstack-dev] [Quantum] Missing API docs for 'community' extensions

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Mon Jan 28 18:42:58 UTC 2013

Hi,

I've filed the following bugs to track extensions which are not yet documented.
I've assigned them to myself just to keep them under my radar.
However, volunteers are welcome!
Please note that we're referring to API documents here, not admin.

Provider networks - https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-api-site/+bug/1108118
Security Groups - https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-api-site/+bug/1108119
Load Balancing -
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-api-site/+bug/1108120 (I seem to
recall a bug for the doc on this extension was already filed, but
could not find it on openstack-api-site project. If you know where
that bug is, please point me to it.)

I've not added 'service type' and 'components' to this list. The
former has not yet use cases, whereas the latter is still under
review.

Regards,
Salvatore

PS: I'm sorry to disappoint the ones among you guys who were already
preparing their sticks to beat the cxxp out me :)
(for those who do not know what I'm talking about pls check here:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/quantum/2013/quantum.2013-01-21-21.00.txt)