[openstack-dev] missing information about change-id in GerritWorkflow wiki?

Oleg Gelbukh ogelbukh at mirantis.com
Wed Aug 7 13:09:22 UTC 2013

Roman,

Basically, that is explained in Gerrit built-in documentation, for example:

https://review.openstack.org/Documentation/user-changeid.html

I guess, the Wiki pages assumes that reader has some grade of experience
with Gerrit, and require more context to be added to them.

Hope that helps.

--
Best regards,
Oleg Gelbukh