[openstack-dev] Scheduler hints with xml

Mauro Rodrigues maurosr at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Sep 17 14:57:46 UTC 2012

Thank you guys for your feedback!

Regarding the deserialization of Scheduler Hints in XML API I have this
patchset proposed: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/12940/

About the format, I took the 2nd xml format, and you can see its API
sample here: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/12941/ (also under review)

If you wanna suggest anything on this matter, please do it!