[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] Monitoring Physical Devices

Zehnder Toni (zehndton) zehndton at students.zhaw.ch
Thu Nov 15 14:51:51 UTC 2012

Hi Nick

The monitoring of the physical devices should help the cloud provider to manage the infrastructure(e.g. Are there enough physical resources for the next xx months?)
For this reason  I think there is no need to know which tenant the bare-metal uses. But if there is a strong demand to get this information we can implement this feature as well.

Toni