[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] Monitoring Physical Devices

Nicolas Barcet nicolas at barcet.com
Thu Nov 15 14:02:16 UTC 2012

Hello Toni,

Looks like a nice addition for monitoring purposes, but just to make sure I
understand correctly, am I clear thinking that this is not intended to
solve the issue of metering bare-metal provisioned via nova as "guest"?

In any case, I think there are chances the subscriber to monitoring event
might be a different collector than the one for metering events, but that
is just a detail that is being finalized as part of the multi-publisher
blueprint.

Nick