[User-committee] alternative contact details beyond IRC - Twitter

John Studarus john at jhlconsulting.com
Thu Mar 14 22:53:57 UTC 2019

I'm rarely on IRC so I'm looking for a way for people to contact me. Years
past, I had to resort to Twitter DMs to contact the user committee members
since I wasn't on IRC and didn't have email addresses for anyone.

If not Twitter, can we advertise an email addresses to reach the user
committee members individually and as a group?

John