[User-committee] alternative contact details beyond IRC - Twitter

Joseph Sandoval joseph.r.sandoval at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 20:37:39 UTC 2019

With respect to the 4 Opens. IRC and mailing list are primary means of
communication.
 John, would the intent be by listing Twittter handles this amplifies
communication or are you thinking it could be a safe comm space for a
community member who needs to be off the record?

-jrs (josephrsandoval)

ps: i'm ok with my twitter handle being listed.