[User-committee] User Survey Data Analysis

Roland Chan roland at aptira.com
Tue Nov 17 20:50:09 UTC 2015

That's exactly the sort of analysis required.

Distribution of the data is only needed if the people who currently have
access to it are unable to perform the analysis for some reason.

First though, the committee must resolve that the analysis is needed. Once
that is done we can investigate what needs to happen.

Do we have agreement on whether further analysis is warranted?

Roland