[User-committee] User Survey Data Analysis

Jonathan Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Tue Nov 17 15:28:38 UTC 2015

Perhaps it would be valuable to take a couple more cuts of the
deployment data (size, release, projects used etc) by promoters and
detractors?

That might be informative without requiring further distribution of
raw data.  Are there any other specific comparisions people think
might be useful?

Remembering that this is a vouluntary survey mostly announced through
chennels frequented by people involved in the community to some extent
I'd expect to see a relatively strong positive bias in results, so if
anyone has actionable ideas on how to get deeeper I'm for it, but I'm
also not sure I put too much importance on that metric by itself for
reasons others have mentioned.

-Jon