[User-committee] [app] Training day (1st AppKit) actions from Tokyo

Bart Demeulenaere bart.demeulenaere at venean.com
Mon Nov 16 01:04:50 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Brief intro: I am a freelance software developer, interested in Openstack and in writing applications for it.
I am currently openstack-enizing an internal tool I use for URL-checking. I would like to contribute to this group.
Not having the resources of a large enterprise not those of a large team, my answers to the questions below would be:
a) not applicable
b) me
c) not sure
d) provide different types of demo apps for different types of use cases of a private cloud, provide info on easily
deployable test-clouds (devstack does not cut it, I did not yet try the newly introduced scripts at https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Training-guides/lab-scripts), provide more info on cloud architectures and how they can be relevant for a cloud application

Kind regards,
Bart
www.venean.com