[User-committee] Targets for OpenStack summit

Ryan Lane rlane at wikimedia.org
Tue Jan 8 23:24:11 UTC 2013

The next summit is only a few months away. What should our targets for the
user committee be for that time period? Do we want to finalize the
committee at the summit, where we can get direct user feedback? Do we want
to have it up and running so that we can start pulling in user information
and be able to provide some feedback to the foundation and developers?

My vote is having it up and running and having some method of collecting
user information (sugarcrm? civicrm?) before the summit.

Thoughts?

- Ryan