[Third-party-announce] [bsn-openstack-ci] Re: vArmour CI is no longer in the voting gerrit group

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Wed Sep 17 22:22:55 UTC 2014

On 09/17/2014 05:38 PM, Kevin Benton wrote:
> I talked with Gary and he is planning on avoiding voting -1 automatically,
> so I'm happy with the account being re-enabled.
> Allowing 'recheck' isn't as big of a concern if it's not blocking patches.

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for helping Gary, this has been the whole plan behind the third
party structure, operators helping operators, so I really appreciate you
stepping up and supporting his work. Thank you, Kevin.

Well supporting recheck is part of the requirements for every ci:
http://ci.openstack.org/third_party.html#requirements So if this account
doesn't support this, I still don't understand how they ever had voting
permissions.

Let's get recheck syntax supported please.

Thanks,
Anita.