[Third-party-announce] [bsn-openstack-ci] Re: vArmour CI is no longer in the voting gerrit group

Gary Duan gduan at varmour.com
Wed Sep 17 23:12:30 UTC 2014

We do support recheck already. "recheck varmour", "recheck no bug" etc
should work. I updated the wiki page as well.

Thanks,
Gary

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 3:22 PM, Anita Kuno <anteaya at anteaya.info> wrote:

> On 09/17/2014 05:38 PM, Kevin Benton wrote:
> > I talked with Gary and he is planning on avoiding voting -1
> automatically,
> > so I'm happy with the account being re-enabled.
> > Allowing 'recheck' isn't as big of a concern if it's not blocking
> patches.
>
> Hi Kevin,
>
> Thanks for helping Gary, this has been the whole plan behind the third
> party structure, operators helping operators, so I really appreciate you
> stepping up and supporting his work. Thank you, Kevin.
>
> Well supporting recheck is part of the requirements for every ci:
> http://ci.openstack.org/third_party.html#requirements So if this account
> doesn't support this, I still don't understand how they ever had voting
> permissions.
>
> Let's get recheck syntax supported please.
>
> Thanks,
> Anita.
> >
> > On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 10:11 AM, Anita Kuno <anteaya at anteaya.info>
> wrote:

> correct

> >> most
> >> I do encourage you to post verifiable data when you make assertions of
> >> this nature.

> >> Again, data would be great to see.

> side
> >> of
> failure.

> >> That's wonderful Gary, good work.
> >>
> >> When Kevin lets me know that his concerns outlined in this email:
> >>

> http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/third-party-announce/2014-September/000023.html
> >> have been addressed you can be re-enabled and non-voting. Once you
> >> follow the process outlined in the prior email to get Neutron to vouch
> >> for your ability to vote responsibly, you may have voting permissions.
> >>
> >> Having a presence on irc would also be very helpful.
> >>
> >> Thank you,
> >> Anita.

> http://ci.openstack.org/third_party.html#permissions-on-your-third-party-system

This message is for the designated and authorized recipient only and may
contain privileged, proprietary, confidential or otherwise private
information relating to vArmour Networks, Inc. and is the sole property of
vArmour Networks, Inc.  Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of vArmour Networks, Inc.
If you have received this message in error, or if you are not authorized to
receive it, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original
message and any attachments from your system immediately. If you are not a
designated or authorized recipient, any other use or retention of this
message or its contents is prohibited.