[Third-party-announce] vArmour CI is disabled

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Mon Sep 15 21:47:16 UTC 2014

This account really needs to have a presence on irc, I have had to
disable this account way too many times for me to feel comfortable
enabling it just on your assurances that it is working.

Kevin Benton has reported to me that your ci system is blocking
stable/icehouse patches and does not have recheck syntax enabled.

Please address this. Please have a presence on irc. Please attend third
party meetings and please discuss this with Kevin Benton.

Thank you,
Anita.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/121391/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/121390/