[Product] OpenStack Community Goals: need your feedback

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Tue Dec 13 15:49:35 UTC 2016

Hi Product Working Group,

I'm reaching you on behalf of Technical Committee and our motivation
to find new Goals [1] for Pike cycle.
We have been discussing on openstack-dev mailing-list about the Goals
we would like to work on during Pike but we would like your inputs
from a Product point of view.

Our community already started to document the goals that we want to achieve:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/community-goals

Maybe you could have a look and:
- add more goals
- help in prioritization and let us know what you think is the most
important for the next cycle.

[1] https://governance.openstack.org/tc/goals/index.html

I'm looking forward to hearing from you,
--
Emilien Macchi on behalf of Technical Committee