[Product] OpenStack Community Goals: need your feedback

Shamail itzshamail at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 16:08:50 UTC 2016

Hi Emilien,

Thanks for reaching out to us, it is greatly appreciated.  Most of our working group members are out for the holidays over the next couple of weeks but we will put this as an agenda item for our next meeting (1/9).  Do you have a date in mind as to when you'd like our feedback by in order to not cause delays with the overall community goals process?

For our team's benefit... If I recall properly community wide goals have the following criteria:
- Should be able to be completed in a single release cycle
- Should be something that all projects could follow (e.g. can't be anything specific to only a few projects)

Is my understanding of the base criteria correct?

Thanks,
Shamail