[Product] UX User Stories: Currently in repo and proposed

Kruithof Jr, Pieter pieter.kruithof.jr at intel.com
Tue Dec 13 01:31:19 UTC 2016

Team,

Here are the user stories that have been added to the repo:

Improve triaging for operators
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/409877/

Improve quota management at production scale
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/407735/

Include use cases with code examples in documentation
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/409873/

Improve error messages and logging
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/409878/

Here are a few user stories that could be added to the repo (need to understand from the PWG whether they are worth adding…)

Project owner actions:

·         As Wei, I need to add and remove members from my projects

·         As Wei, I would like to adjust quotas for my project

·         As Rey, I would like to choose which project-specific actions to assign to Wei

·         http://docs.openstack.org/contributor-guide/ux-ui-guidelines/ux-personas/project-owner.html

·         http://docs.openstack.org/contributor-guide/ux-ui-guidelines/ux-personas/cloud-ops.html

Attach users to resources:

·         As Rey, I would like to know which resources were created by Quinn

·         As Rey, I would like to know if another Rey performed a destructive action that impacted the cloud

·         http://docs.openstack.org/contributor-guide/ux-ui-guidelines/ux-personas/cloud-ops.html

·         http://docs.openstack.org/contributor-guide/ux-ui-guidelines/ux-personas/app-developer.html

Domain operator actions:

·         As Taylor, I would like to confirm whether my service provider is meeting the requirements of the SLA

·         As Taylor, I would like to allocate quotas for my projects

·         As Taylor, I would like to create users for my domain

·         http://docs.openstack.org/contributor-guide/ux-ui-guidelines/ux-personas/domain-operator.html

Thoughts?

Piet

--
Piet Kruithof
Sr UX Architect, Intel Open Source Technology Center