[openstack-tc] Converging in the project structure reform

Joe Gordon joe.gordon0 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 23:37:13 UTC 2014

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 3:37 PM, Michael Still <mikal at stillhq.com> wrote:

> I was thinking about this, and I think that we should do a spec for
> the proposed changes in our shiny new spec repo when we've finished
> the discussion round. That will force us to publicly document things
> like the problem we think we're solving, which is important for
> explaining any changes we make to ATCs.

After thinking about this further, a spec/resolution capturing the "why"
should do the trick. The issue I was trying to wrap my head around was the
'why' and the implications for operators/users (saying ATC before was a
mistake), and I hear TC members are relaying thoughts from operators whom
would rather not do so in very public forums.