[openstack-tc] Skip TC meeting tomorrow ?

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Nov 24 10:54:57 UTC 2014

Hi members of the TC,

We have a pretty slim agenda for tomorrow's meeting:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/TechnicalCommittee#Agenda

Monty did not revive nor abandon his changes (119875, 122968) so they
aren't back on the table yet. On the governance reform stuff, we need at
least another round of convergence seeking between members before we can
put something into words and seek larger feedback on it. The discussion
on TC mentoring of incubated projects is a bit stalled until we know the
future of incubation itself.

Unless new topics are proposed (or a TC member calls for a meeting), I
think we can handle the two housekeeping reviews directly on gerrit:

https://review.openstack.org/135441
https://review.openstack.org/135265

I'll approve both on Wednesday morning unless someone posts a -1.

So please let me know if you want to have a meeting tomorrow, or if
you're fine with skipping.