[Openstack-personas] Personas

Kruithof, Piet pieter.c.kruithof-jr at hp.com
Mon Jan 13 16:40:17 UTC 2014

Hi,

Sorry if things were quiet on my end; just getting back from a brief medical leave and just starting to catch-up.  I have been reading the comments from the group around the need to consolidate comments into the OpenStack mailing list and which roles should be our focus during the first set of interviews.

I did add the roles to Etherpad this morning.   My suggestion would be to add any comments to Etherpad about which roles should be included as part of the first set of interviews.  For example, there was some discussion around focusing on personas for the OpenStack community and possibly on buyers as a later effort.  Is that accurate?

Piet

Pieter Kruithof, MS, CPE
UX Design and Research Lead
Cloud OS