[Openstack-personas] Goals for Personas

Matt Farina matt at mattfarina.com
Sun Jan 12 20:32:16 UTC 2014

Hi folks. This is my first post to this list. For those of you who don’t know me… Hi, I’m Matt. I’m sometimes known as mfer in IRC. I work for HP Cloud where I’ve worked on UX, websites, CLIs, and SDKs.

Is anyone working on marketing and biz dev related material who is asking the community for personas?

Working on some of the technical bits, I’ve found personas to be really valuable. For example, sometimes they can easily end an argument because the direction is obvious for the personas rather than the niche desires of some devs.

As someone working on clients/bindings/CLIs and who speaks with horizon devs I could use these personas from a technical perspective. These are the ones I could contribute to as well.

This is my 2 cents.

- Matt