[Openstack-operators] "Burning Issues" for PHL midcycle meetup

Jonathan Proulx jon at jonproulx.com
Tue Feb 24 16:30:33 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I'll be moderating the "Burning Issues" break out session in
Philadelphia https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PHL-ops-burning-issues

The idea is to high light the things that most urgently need attention
from an Operator stand point and identify what the next steps to
fixing them (or convincing others to fix them) are.

The better our list of issues is going in the more productive this
session will be so I encourage you to jump on the etherpad and vent :)

-Jon