[Openstack-operators] tracking blueprint status in Launchpad

Duncan McGreggor duncan at dreamhost.com
Tue May 1 20:50:55 UTC 2012

More updates :-)

In the interest of making it easier for people to track updates to
DevOps-related blueprints in Launchpad, I've created an open team
(anyone can join). The blueprints are listed here:
  https://blueprints.launchpad.net/~openstack-devops

This is the same set of blueprints as given in the email I send out
earlier, just with a different team. That team is nova-oriented, and
this one is openstack-as-a-whole. I will be maintaining both, and
folks can join whichever team they prefer :-) Doing so will ensure
that you get spammed from Launchpad whenever one of the blueprints is
changed/updated/etc.