[Openstack-operators] [Blueprints] Anyone want first dibs? ;-)

Duncan McGreggor duncan at dreamhost.com
Tue May 8 21:48:11 UTC 2012

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 5:29 PM, Duncan McGreggor <duncan at dreamhost.com> wrote:
> On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 4:38 PM, Duncan McGreggor <duncan at dreamhost.com> wrote:
>> There are a handful of Dev/Ops blueprints here that don't yet have
>> folks assigned to them:
>>  https://blueprints.launchpad.net/~nova-operations
>
> Also, if there is something that you *do* want to work on that is
> *not* in this list, let's make a blueprint for it!
>
> Once you've identified a blueprint you want to work on, let's do some
> rough estimates and target to a folsom milestone.
>
> For your reference, the release schedule is here:
>  http://wiki.openstack.org/FolsomReleaseSchedule

Hey folks,

I didn't hear back from anyone on this, and with threats of
obsolescence or deletion, I've moved things around.

Currently, the only Ops-specific blueprints targeted for Folsom are here:
  https://blueprints.launchpad.net/~nova-operations

I've moved everything that hasn't been worked on in a while and wasn't
targeted for folsom to here:
  https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openstack-devops

If there's something you want to do here, pick it up, let me know what
milestone you will finish it by, and ask me to retarget it to nova.
I'll then get it back in the queue for you.

For the curious, all blueprints that are related to Ops in general
should be here (notice the difference of the tilde with the link
above... this is a team, not the project):
  https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openstack-devops

If there's anything that you think should be in there, let me know,
and I'll add it to the team.

Thanks!