[Openstack-internships] Attending to OpenStack at

Marianne Linhares mariannelinharesm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 22:19:07 UTC 2016

Hello,

My name is Marianne, I am a 2nd year student undergratuaded student at
Universidade Federal de Campina Grande (UFCG), Brazil. And I'm interested
in contribute to OpenStack as a Outreachy intern!

I was wondering if there is a document where I can get more information
about the specific OpenStack projects, thank you.

A little more about me:

I am working as a student research at the Distributed System
Laboratory(LSD) of UFCG where I study Big Data, Cloud Computing and Data
Processing for more than a year. I work with OpenStack since February 2015
and despite the fact that I don't work as a developer I have fixed some
bugs in Keystone and Horizon last year in the Liberty release.

Some projects I directly worked with: Sahara, Swift, Keystone, Nova and
recently Monasca.

I heard about the Outreach project recently, as a consequence I did not
have the time to get in touch with a mentor, so I sent the link to some
past code I comitted (is there a problem?). I am familiar with the
development and contribution process of OpenStack, and I will try to make a
contribution this week(in the weekend I did not have the time to do it).

Also I have experience with Python, and I am studying competitive
programming (algorithms, data structures, math, etc.) for more than a year,
and I also have almost a year of experience teaching algorithms.

Thank you for the attention!

--

Marianne Linhares Monteiro
Undergraduate Student at UFCG - Universidade Federal de Campina Grande