[Openstack-internships] Attending to OpenStack at

Victoria Martínez de la Cruz victoria at vmartinezdelacruz.com
Tue Mar 22 14:47:49 UTC 2016

Hi Marianne,

Good to hear you are interested in Outreachy internships. I'm afraid that
today is the deadline and there is no enough time for you to setup your
development environment, submit your first contribution and work on your
application. The next round for Outreachy will be on December this year til
March 2017. Looking forward to see you around here again. Please, feel free
to reach me if you have any doubt.

Best,

Victoria