[Openstack-internships] Fwd: Outreachy round 12 application

Victoria Martínez de la Cruz victoria at vmartinezdelacruz.com
Tue Mar 22 14:45:59 UTC 2016

Hi Jyoti,

A few things,

- Please join us on IRC, irc.freenode.org #openstack-opw

- Reach Keystone mentor and ask him about the timeline for the project

- Try to find an easy bug to fix in https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone. We
can provide more assistance if you get online on IRC.

- The deadline is today, so ping us if you need help, but try to get things
done fast.

Best,

Victoria