[OpenStack-Infra] Work toward a translations checksite and call for help

Ricardo Carrillo Cruz ricardo.carrillo.cruz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 14:46:07 UTC 2016

In my mind, I thought set_dns would be really an ansible wrapper to
system-config launch/dns.py script.

But yeah, putting the switch on what's Devstack latest and what's not on an
Apache reverse proxy works too.
The workflow would be similar to what I depicted.

I think the biggest issue is that DevStack really gives a lot of problems
when you try to stack/unstack , so long-lived
servers are asking for trouble here.