[OpenStack-I18n] Ocata dashboard translation: 100% and a feature request for Zanata

Will Zhou zzxwill at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 10:09:20 UTC 2017

Hi Ian and Daisy,

With the contribution of Simplified Chinese translators, *vuuv, liujunpeng,
sunanchen, zhugaoxiao *and* xiangbinbin*, Ocata dashboard translation
reaches 100%! Great thanks for their dedication:)

As you are working with Zanata team for bug fix and feature implementation,
here is a tiny feature request for the team from vuuv (Thank vuuv for bring
out this request).
We need to have Zanata tool to validate symbols ```` and its completion.
For example, ``templateName`` from the string
<https://translate.openstack.org/webtrans/translate?project=murano-dashboard&iteration=master&localeId=zh-CN&locale=en%20#view:doc;doc:releasenotes/source/locale/releasenotes;search:parameters%20under%20%60%60parameterName%60%60>
as
below:

   -

   ``ref(templateName [, parameterName] [, idOnly])`` YAQL function
was added to UI definition DSL. This function evaluates template
``templateName`` and fixes the result in parameters under
``parameterName`` key (or ``templateName`` if the second parameter was
omitted). Then it generates object ID and places it into ``?/id``
field. On the first use of ``parameterName`` or if ``idOnly`` is
``false`` the function will return the whole object structure. On
subsequent calls or if ``idOnly`` is ``true`` it will return the ID
that was generated upon the first call. Thus the function brings
ability to reference single object several times.

We need to tool to check the translation ``templateName`` and make sure it
consists two symbols '``'. If there is no '`' or only one '``', like
*templateNam* or *``templateNam*, the tool will prompt errors.

Thanks and have a nice weekend:)

​
周正喜
Mobile: 13701280947