[OpenStack-docs] [install guide] Meeting notes 17 Mar 2015

Bernd Bausch berndbausch at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 13:48:23 UTC 2015

Good morning or afternoon everybody,

Sorry for being so silent today. If we have more video meetings, I hope to
have a voice at the next occasion.

I am eager to try out Kilo but don't think it exists as a package of any of
the distros yet, does it? How can we get informed when packages are
available, or should we just try the code from http://tarballs.openstack.org
or even clone it from the git repository?

Alternatively, I could look at the current guide and list places with room
for improvement.

In short, is it too early to do something or can we start already?

Cheers,

Bernd