[OpenStack-docs] [install guide] Meeting notes 17 Mar 2015

Christian Berendt christian at berendt.io
Wed Mar 18 05:54:19 UTC 2015

On 03/17/2015 02:48 PM, Bernd Bausch wrote:
> I am eager to try out Kilo but don’t think it exists as a package of any
> of the distros yet, does it? How can we get informed when packages are
> available, or should we just try the code from
> http://tarballs.openstack.org or even clone it from the git repository?

Normally there are milestone packages available.

For openSUSE/SLES you can use the master repository for the moment and
the kilo repository as soon as it is available:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/Cloud:OpenStack:Master
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/Cloud:OpenStack:Kilo

For Fedora/RHEL/CentoOS you can use the kilo repository (already available):

https://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/openstack/openstack-kilo/

For Ubuntu you can use the Ubuntu Cloud Archive (kilo is already available):

http://ubuntu-cloud.archive.canonical.com/ubuntu/

I do not know where to find latest packages for Debian.

HTH, Christian.